How do I add new Users?
Users can be added by
clicking on "Add New User" in the Admin ⚙ menu
A list of all non-users will appear and you can select the individual you wish to make a user.
Select the rights and then click "Save".
What are the different rights available?
The Rights are as follows:
- Add Records: This right allows records to be entered.
- Edit Records: This allows for records to be modified.
- Delete Records: This allows for records to be deleted.
- Manage Properties and Classifications: This allows for properties and classifications to be managed for the database.
- Manage Groups and Roles: Groups can be added, edited, and deleted as well as roles edited with this option.
- Manage Donations and Finances: Financial donations can be added, edited, and deleted with this option.
- View, Add, and Edit Notes: Notes can be added, edited, and deleted with this option.
- Edit Self: This allows editing of the user and family members only. This option allows users to maintain their own data, especially email addresses and phone numbers which change frequently.
- Canvasser: This allows editing of canvass data and operation of the canvass automation features.
- Admin: This option automatically selects all previous options.
How do I edit Users?
Users can be edited by clicking on "Edit Users" in the Admin ⚙ menu. A list of users will appear and you can select which individual you wish to edit.
"Reset" will reset the password for the next logon.
"Edit" allows the rights and style to be edited.
"Delete" removes user rights from the individual.
What is the default password assigned to new Users?
The default password is set and can be changed in the System Settings via the top right admin menu.
Password Change Behavior
- Users are required to change their password at first login.
- Users are required to change their password when it has been "reset" by an administrator.
- Users are not required to change their password if it has been "set" by and administrator.