Reports and Queries
Built in Reports
- Contact lists
- Reports on groups and roles
- Members Directory: Printable directory of all members, grouped by family where assigned
- Letters and Mailing Labels
- Birthdays: Members with birthdays in a particular month
- Family Member Count: Returns each family and the total number of people assigned to them.
- Membership anniversaries: Members who joined in a particular month
- Person by Age: Returns any person records with ages between two given ages.
- Person by properties: Returns person records which are assigned the given property.
- Person by Role and Gender: Selects person records with the family role and gender specified.
- Person Count
- Recent friends: Friends who signed up in previous months
- Select all members: People who are members
- Select database users: People who are registered as database users
- Total By Gender: Total of records matching a given gender.
- Volunteers: Find volunteers for a particular opportunity
- Volunteers: Find volunteers for who match two specific opportunity codes
- Advanced Search: Search by any part of Name, City, State, Zip, or Home Phone.
- Families to canvass: People in families that are ok to canvass.
- Class & Attendance Reports
Sunday School Reports: Generate class lists and attendance sheets
Event Attendance: Generate attendance -AND- non-attendance reports for events
Class Students: Find students for a particular class
Class Teachers: Find teachers for a particular class
Financial Reports: Pledges and Payments
Canvass Automation: support for conducting an every-member canvass.
Pledge comparison: Compare pledges between two fiscal years
What is a Free-Text Query?
A Free-Text Query allows you to run any query on the database. Since ChurchCRM is based on mySQL, anyone who has knowledge of this program can run free-text queries.
What is a Cart-Enabled Query?
A Cart-Enabled Query is one in which the results of the query can be entered into the cart.
How do I use Cart-Enabled Queries?
Once a Cart-Enabled Query has been run, simply click the button entitled "Add Results to Cart".